Kinesio Medical Taping is an advanced level of Kinesio taping applications that require advanced medical knowledge and advanced assessment for more complex medical conditions. Kinesio Medical Taping applications are executed to achieve optimal patient results. This is why it is so important to have knowledge of human anatomy and to fully understand each of Dr Kenzo Kase’s advanced level applications such as Jellyfish, EDF (Epidermis, Dermis and Fascia) Snowflake and Fan Cut Taping to name a few. These treatments and the results will not be consistent unless done with the Authentic Kinesio Taping Method and Kinesio Tex brand tape by a Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP). A Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner may also utilize Kinesio Medical Taping to treat common symptoms Plantar Fasciitis and Thigh Strain or more complex medical conditions such as Exertional Anterior, Compartment Syndrome, Upper Cross Syndrome, Lower Cross Syndrome.
Kinesio has specialized in education for 40 years and Kinesio Medical Taping is taught in specialized advanced level Kinesio Taping courses:
- Specialty Pediatric Concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
- Specialty Neurological Concepts of the Kinesio Taping® Method: Influencing the Adult Nervous System
- Specialty Concepts Hand Therapy
- Specialty Lymphatic Concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
- Specialty Sports Orthopedic Concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
- And more to come!