Kinesio Canine™ Tape
Dr. Kenzo Kase, the inventor of Kinesio Tex Tape, brings you Kinesio Canine™! Elastic Therapeutic Tape created specifically for the unique needs of your dog. The Follicular Stimuli pattern works with a dog’s hair follicles to stimulate the deeper tissue layers, creating more space to help lymphatic fluids to flow more freely which can aid in healing and reduce swelling. Kinesio Canine is a cost effective way to provide comfort and support to a dog while evaluating further medical treatments with your Canine Rehabilitation Therapist or Veterinarian. A great tool for older pets as preventative treatment. Canine Tape is made of lightweight, breathable material with specialized adhesive made specifically for a dog’s hair.
- High Grade Cotton for Breathability and Comfort
- Hypoallergenic and Latex Free
- Water Resistant
- Does Not Restrict Range of Motion
- Adhesive is 100% Medical Grade and is Heat Activated
- Kinesio® Canine Tape has a Follicular Stimuli pattern (Patent Pending)
- Made in the USA
Available Colors & Sizes
KINESIO COLORS: Creme with Dog Pattern
SIZE: 5cm x 5m (2“ x 16.4’)
How to Identify that you have Authentic Tape
The packaging will always have the Kinesio logo and "The original Kinesio Tape". All authentic Kinesio Tapes have their own specific backing paper that always says KINESIO.
Kinesio Canine Backing Paper & Wave Pattern
KINESIO CANINE GUIDELINES & PRECAUTIONS
Do not apply Kinesio® Canine Tape over any kind of skin irritation:
- Over open wounds or healing skin where your dog has been chewing or scratching.
- Over a skin lesions, infections, or where there is hair loss from trauma.
- Over hot spots, red patches, or pimples
- Over crusty, thick patches, flaky skin, scaly areas or scabs
To previous skin reactions to Kinesio Canine tape Kinesio® Taping Canine Precautions
- Diabetes, Respiratory infections, Ringworm, Lung conditions, Pregnancy
Kinesio Taping® Canine Guidelines
- Always seek the advice and regularly consult a veterinarian relating to your dog’s health.
- Remove tape immediately if your dog shows any sign of discomfort.
- Be sure to not do anything that is beyond your level of experience, aptitude, training, or comfort level.
- Kinesio Taping® Canine is not intended to be a substitute for professional veterinarian advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- In the case of an accidental ingestion of the tape please watch to see if your dog has passed it thorough their system. If not please contact your veterinarian right away.
|5cm x 5m (2" x 16.4')
LEARN TO TAPE YOUR DOG
Effective Kinesio Taping on the Fur, A Non-Shave Method for Follicular Stimuli.
The Kinesio Taping® Method can be used for equine and canine rehabilitation, postural changes, musculoskeletal issues, and with complementary therapies.
The Kinesio Taping® Canine for Dog Lovers discusses what to look for and describes symptoms to help a dog owner quickly discover the best Certified Kinesio Taping™ application to use. Always consider the history or circumstances surrounding the appearance of pain or injury. Always talk with your veterinarian and discuss your dog’s health and needs.