Here is a step by step tutorial on how to create a face mask using Kinesio Tape.
1. Measure and cut two 9 square strips.
2. Measure and cut three 4 square strips.
3. Place 4 square strip in the middle of 9 square strip.
4. Fold the two ends of the 9 square strip to create a crease.
5. Tear backing paper along both creases.
6. Remove middle backing paper from both 9 square strips.
7. Align 9 square strips next to each other.
8. Remove backing paper from one 4 square strip.
9. Place it in the middle of the 9 square strips. Connecting the two strips.
10. Using remaining 4 square strips, place above and below first 4 square strip.
11. Cut the four loose tails in half.
12. Cut off and save two middle tails.
13. Using saved middle tails, apply to middle of mask for an extra layer.
14. Remove backing paper from tail and fold tape onto itself.
15. Adhere end of folded tail onto end of neighboring tail.
16. Fold tape onto itself, connecting the two tails.
For more Coronavirus Resources visit https://kinesiotape.com/coronavirus/