Dr. Kase is committed to the advancement of natural healing through education programs, expansion of our Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioners and Instructors, strict standards on elastic therapeutic tape quality, and by promoting a healthy lifestyle. For his Relay Challenge Contest, Dr. Kase would like you to take photos and/or videos that showcase “Kinesio Taping the World For Health to Release the Body’s Natural Healing Power”! Capture those lively moments and express what it looks like to you!
KINESIO RELAY CHALLENGE WITH DR. KASE GUIDELINES:
Contest Runs from July 21, 2021 - August 08, 2021
Prize 1: *Win a Roll of Special Edition Kinesio Tex Tape
Grand Prize: *Win a Roll of Special Edition Kinesio Tex Tape + an autographed copy of Kase’s new book, Kinesio Medical Taping For The Mature Adult. The two (2) grand prize photo winners will be featured in Kinesio’s Advanced Healing Magazine. The (1) grand prize-winning video will be featured on kinesiotaping.com & kinesiotape.com blog.
*U.S. Residents Only
HOW TO PLAY
- Take a photo and/or video with of yourself or another person with authentic Kinesio Tape*, and doing a physical activity (yoga, hiking, jumping rope, working out, swimming, running, jogging, bicycling, or rehabilitation activity, etc.)
- Submit photo and/or video by tagging Dr. Kase (Facebook @drkenzokase) or Kinesio Tape (Instagram & Twitter @kinesiotape) & pass the baton by tagging at least 2 people (friends, associates, other CKTPs or CKTIs)
- Include in your post
- “Kinesio’s Relay Challenge with Dr. Kase”
- #Kinesio, #KinesioRelay and #RelayChallenge
- a short testimonial
- Email a copy of your photo/video to email@example.com.
- What social media you posted too (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- your social media tag
- your shipping address should you be selected as a winner.
No limit to how many times you post. The post photo/video needs to be different each time. Every time you post a relay photo/video you increase your chances of winning a free roll of tape!
*How do you know you have the real Kinesio Tape? Check the backing paper & inside core of your roll of tape and it will always have the KINESIO logo and/or that product’s logo, i.e. Classic, Performance+, FP, +Plus.
Kinesio Tex Classic Backing Paper:
Kinesio Tex Gold FP Backing Paper:
Kinesio Tex Performance+ Backing Paper:
Kinesio Tex Light Touch+ Backing Paper:
KINESIO RELAY CHALLENGE WITH DR. KASE: RULES
Eligibility The Kinesio Relay Challenge with Dr. Kase Contest is open to anyone with a valid social media account. Yet only residents of the United States are eligible to win prizes.
Entry Period The Kinesio Relay Challenge with Dr. Kase Contest begins Friday, July 10, 2021 and ends Sun, Aug 8, 2021.
Entries submitted before or after the entry period will not be eligible. Winners will be announced August 2021. By submitting your entry, you (parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree that the photograph(s) conforms to the guidelines and content restrictions. By submitting your entry, you (parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree that the photograph(s) conforms to the guidelines and content restrictions. By entering, entrants (parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) represent and warrant that the photograph(s) and/or video(s) that they submit: are their own original creations; do not infringe any other person’s or entity’s rights. If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to Kinesio upon request.
Judging Photos and videos will be judged on originality, creativity and subject matter relevance. Judges include Dr. Kenzo Kase, Founder and Inventor of Kinesio Tape and the Kinesio Taping Method, Elisa Kase, Kinesio Group President and Yukari Takeda, Kinesio Group Vice-President.
Disqualification Photograph(s) depicting anything that does not adhere to the rules of the Kinesio Relay Challenge with Dr. Kase Contest, contain unsafe acts, present resource or public use management concerns or photographs that are inappropriate, indecent or obscene, as determined by Kinesio in their sole discretion, shall be disqualified.
Your Rights You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including joint ownership with the Kinesio Group If you submit a photograph to enter the Contest, you grant the Kinesio Group a royalty-free, nonexclusive right during the Contest and in perpetuity to:
- Display the photograph on Kinesio's websites.
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on the following social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and district websites.
- Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
- Use the photograph in Kinesio Group’s internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation, and annual report
- Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for Kinesio Group- related use in news stories, newsletters, magazine, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, and the like.
- Use, in connection with the Contest, your name in promotions and other publications.
By entering, entrants (parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) grant a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to the Kinesio Group to edit, adapt, make derivative works from, broadcast, publish and otherwise use any or all of the descriptions and/or photograph(s) submitted, and may use them for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By entering this Contest, entrants (parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to have their submitted photograph(s) used and displayed, either singularly or in combination with others and in any size, on the official Kinesio Group website and social media platforms and on the websites, social media, and print materials of the Kinesio Group as well as their partners without any fee or other form of compensation due at any time for so long as desired by the Kinesio Group. Credits, descriptions or titles, if any, used with the photograph(s) are in the Kinesio Group’s sole discretion. In the event that ownership of any photograph(s) submitted is challenged in any manner by any person, the Kinesio Group may disqualify that photograph(s) and will discontinue use of the photograph(s).
Questions Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org