Kinesio® FOR WORK
We all complain about work related discomforts. Some professions are harder on our joints, ligaments and muscles than others. Nevertheless, Kinesio Taping® Method and our tape provide a drug free support for work related discomforts.
The original elastic therapeutic taping method, which revolutionized the taping industry, Kinesio Taping® Method and Kinesio® Tape, has helped working people with common and uncommon muscle, joint and tissue ailment discomforts including:
- Foot swelling and discomforts for standing hairstylists, canvasing salespeople, standing photojournalists, standing cashiers and teachers.
- Wrist support and discomforts for the IT professional, the waitperson who balances heavy trays of food out to their tables and the dog walker.
- Back support and discomforts associated with warehouse workers, movers and truck drivers.
- Shoulder support and discomforts associated with roofers, painters and dishwashers.
- Knee support and discomforts for landscapers, coaches and carpenters.
- Neck support and discomforts associated with dentists bending over patients all day, electricians, bloggers and secretaries.
There are many more Kinesio Taping® Method techniques that improve the quality your everyday work life, which are not limited to:
- Overworked Muscles and Joints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Chronic Neck and Back Discomfort
- Range of Motion Issues
- Edema Control
- Joint Support/Stability
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Plantar Fasciitis
"Started using this tape after advice from a Physical Therapist at the nursing home where I work. I had to have surgery to trim my right knee meniscus and although it helped a great deal, I still have increased pain and discomfort from my knees when I'm on my feet too long. She applied it to my right knee and instructed me on doing so. (I also checked it out on youtube and watched applications there.) I now use it on both knees! When I take it off after 3 to 4 days if I don't reapply it, the pain slowly returns. I find this tape a much better remedy then more surgery! Now I can't do without it! I also have a latex allergy and this tape is latex-free as a great benefit. I'm a 71 y/o R.N. and was never aware of this type of tape. Our therapist said it's been around for many years and is used a great deal in sports medicine. You can buy this kind of tape in many drug stores, but it's in colors and I prefer beige which doesn't stand out so much. It lasts for several days even with showering daily as long as you don't rub it too hard. And...it's easy to remove when you want to do so. ( If you're not a PT, make sure you go to a youtube video to at least get basic applications!)" - Maryd Amazon.com
Purchase your Kinesio® Tape today. Use our online locator to find a Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner® in your area, or, download our Kinesio Taping® App (App Store I Google Play Store) to learn some commonly used original Kinesio Taping®.